Tuesday, July 6, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!


Beachcombers: A NovelWhat I am currently reading: Beachcombers by Nancy Thayer - Published by Ballentine Books. I've never read Thayer's books before. I'm enjoying this one. I'll be writing a review on Thursday.







The Messenger of Athens: A NovelWhat I recently finished reading: The Messenger of Athens by Anne Zouroudi- This one was quite interesting. I haven't decided yet what I actually think about it. I'll have to give it a little thought and write my review probably by the end of this week.







Touching the Clouds: A Novel (Alaskan Skies)What I'll probably read next: Touching the Clouds by Bonnie Leon- I am reading this book for Revell. My review will be posted next week. Another new author for me. Cute cover!






Tell me what you are reading. What has been your favorite book that you have read so far this year? For me, I think it has been either The Help (my review here), or perhaps Little Bee (review here). Both are excellent books!


1 comment:

Carrie said...

I like the cover art of Touching the Clouds.

I just finished reading a suspense - Jordan's Crossing (review to post tomorrow) and, more importantly, I have one more book inline before I finally get to go spend time with a certain Mr. Churchill!