Sunday, October 6, 2019

What a Day May Bring

So, just one day after I wrote the last post, my world was majorly rocked. Without going into detail, let's just say that the Lord chose to do some things in my life that turned a lot of situations upside down and inside out, and my life looks very different now than it did just a few weeks ago.

I hope to resume this blog very soon. But I have several issues to work through and I'm not sure how much time I will be able to devote to reading and reviewing. I stated in the last post that I want to write at least twice a week here. It looks like I will need to reconstruct my schedule and so it depends on the outcome of that as to how much time I will be able to devote to writing.

I know God is faithful and He will direct my ways going forward. Please check back for more developments.

1 comment:

Amy S Gobroski said...

Hi Judylynn!
I see this post was created some time ago. Are you reviewing books? agobroski@yahoo.com
Thank you,
Amy