Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Book Review: Exposure by Brandilyn Collins



Exposure: A NovelExposure - Brandilyn Collins

Publisher: Zondervan, 2009
ISBN: 978-0-310-27643-2
Pages: 268
Genre: Christian Suspense





Have you ever had the feeling that someone was following you? Or watching you? I have. I have quite an overactive imagination, and I have often imagined someone following me, perhaps in a parking lot, or in a bus station. Or maybe someone would be listening in on a private conversation I was having. Several times I have gone a different way home because I thought maybe the driver in the car behind me was following me home.

I know, I know, I seem very paranoid, but I also know that those things do happen to people sometimes. I'd rather think of myself as cautious and realistic. Better safe than sorry, right?

Well, I have to say that I was on the edge of my seat with this book. The main character, Kaycee Raye was being stalked and the things that happened to her were terrifying. She saw pictures of a dead man in various places and then when she would call the police, the pictures would be gone. Then she starts smelling blood and hearing strange noises. Was she going crazy?

The book also contains Mafia characters, a missing 9-year-old girl, a bank robbery, and seven million dollars. Oh, yes, and a little romance, too. All combined to make a great plot that kept my interest to the very end.

This is a thrilling psychological suspense that you will not want to miss! Thank you, Mrs. Collins!

I give Exposure 5 out of 5 stars.

(I checked this book out from the library, so the FTC can ignore this review!)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I almost - ALMOST picked up a Brandilyn Collins book the other day. I'm not a psychological thriller fanatic but you and others keep harping on her so I'm teetering on the edge of finding out who she is for myself.

When I'm in a calm place. ;D