Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Hi, Everyone! I Have Returned!

Hey, everybody! I am finally back to reading books for review and to post here on my blog. I hope some of you are still out there and that you will continue to follow this blog for book recommendations and book discussions.

I want to make this blog even better than it was before. Please be patient with me as I refine it and get back into the groove of reviewing. I plan on posting here at least twice a week. It may be more depending on my coming schedule.

Thanks to all my followers who have stuck with me. Please comment below (by clicking on the word "comments") to let me know how many of you read this. And please, tell your reading friends about my blog and ask them to follow (by clicking on the blue "follow" button on the lower right side of this page). I would really appreciate your help in getting the word out!