Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!

What I am currently reading:

How Do You Tuck In a Superhero?: And Other Delightful Mysteries of Raising BoysHow Do You Tuck In a Superhero? by Rachel Balducci - I started this one today. Fun book! (The poor woman has FIVE boys!)








What I recently finished reading:

Pearl of China: A NovelPearl of China by Anchee Min - I will be reviewing this one. Good read. Makes me want to get The Good Earth and read it again.








What I will probably read next:

Citizen DickCitizen Dick by Richard Arneson - I will be reviewing this one for a Pump Up Your Book! Book Tour next Monday. Looks interesting.








That's my lineup! What are you reading? I REALLY want to know!


1 comment:

Carrie said...

Once upon a time I dreamed of having seven boys.

I was 20 something at the time and not married.

Now I'm married and I have two boys and I've changed my mind about having five more.

Not that they aren't wonderful - because they are! But I 'get' why it would be nice to include a girl in the mix! =D