Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

Hey, there! I've been out a lot lately because I've been out of town and busy at work, but I'm back! Here's the WWW Wednesday for this week:

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!

                    Forbidden (The Books of Mortals)               Summer Dream (Seasons of the Heart)               Restless in Carolina: A Novel (Southern Discomfort)
What I am currently reading: Forbidden by Ted Dekker and Tosca Lee - This is the first book in a new series called The Books of Mortals. Typical Dekker style. It has take me about a fourth of the book to get into the story, but that's okay, because I am really liking it. I will review it as soon as I can.

What I recently finished reading: Summer Dream by Martha Rogers - I have never read this author before. The book was all right; I got some good inspiration from reading it. I reviewed it a few days ago. See the last post (below) for more information about this book.

What I'll probably read next: Restless in Carolina by Tamara Leigh - I got this book for review from Random House.
 
What are you reading right now? Please leave a comment.

No comments: