Monday, May 3, 2010

I've Been Surfin'!

I've been "surfin' the 'net", looking for interesting blog posts and articles to share with you. Here are just a few of the things I've found:

My Love For Reading - Randy Alcorn tells about his love for reading and how important it is for Christians to read.

More Than a Seatbelt Ad - a powerful message advocating the wearing of seatbelts. This one is beautiful!

Library Books End Up in Trash - what some library patrons (and librarians) think about certain book weeding policies.

The Book Bike - This article brings back wonderful memories of a bookmobile in my hometown. I'd LOVE to do this!

That Mighty Sorting Machine - Looks like quite a handy machine to have in a large library!

Riker's Island Book Cart - Imagine seeing this job on someone's resume!

No comments: