Wednesday, May 5, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!

Indivisible: A NovelWhat I am currently reading: Indivisible by Kristen Heitzmann - This one is from Waterbrook/Multnomah for review. I will have a review of it on this blog during the week of May 10-14. And, there will be a GIVEAWAY!







It Had to Be You (Weddings by Bella, Book 3)What I recently finished reading:It Had To Be You by Janice Thompson - This one is from Revell for review. The review will be on this blog sometime between May 9th and May 15th. It is the third book in the Weddings by Bella series.







The Lost Summer of Louisa May AlcottWhat I'll probably read next: The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott by Kelly O'Connor McNees - A "friend" (you know who you are!) told me I must read this one before she does and write a review. I think it's because she wants to make sure it's a good one before she reads it herself. She tried to flatter me by saying she trusts my judgments, but maybe it's because she's lazy. :) But, since I am so sweet, I'll do it.





What do you think? Have you read any of these, or are any on your TBR list? If you have written a review on any of these, please give us the link in the comment section. If not, I'd still love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

HA! =D No. It SOUNDS good. But I'm really tired of picking up books I think SOUND good and discovering I don't like them so much. Well. Ok. Wait a second. I MIGHT be lazy then in that case, huh?

Well then I guess both things you said are true. If you like it, I'll make the time for it. If you don't, I won't.

There we have it. =D