Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!


          I Used to Be So Organized: Help for Reclaiming Order and Peace               The Runaway Pastor's Wife               (DAWN OF THE GOLDEN PROMISE ) BY Hoff, B. J. (Author) Paperback Published on (08 , 2011)              

What I am currently reading: I Used to be So Organized by Glynnis Whitwer - This is an excellent book on organizing, one of the best I've ever read. I know I will be using some of the ideas presented in it when I am finished. I will be reviewing it soon.

What I recently finished reading: The Runaway Preacher's Wife by Diane Moody - It looks like Amazon has this in ebook format for only $.99 right now. I would recommend it to anyone. Good book! I will review this one soon as well.

What I'll probably read next: Dawn of the Golden Promise by B.J. Hoff - And I see that this book is a reprint of one that Ms. Hoff wrote over 17 years ago. I may have read it before, I'm not sure. Anyway, I will be reading it and writing a review on October 30th.

No comments: