Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WWW Wednesday

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? I you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!

What I am currently reading:

The HelpThe Help by Kathryn Stockett - I finally got my hold from the library. I have read several chapters and I am loving it! So far, it is a very sad but interesting story.

(Note: If you click on any of the book cover images, it will lead you to the Amazon page for that book, which will show you information about that title.)




Intimacy Ignited: Conversations Couple to Couple: Fire Up Your Sex Life with the Song of SolomonIntimacy Ignited by Dillow and Pintus - I received this book from NavPress for review. Good so far.








What I recently finished reading:

Shades of BlueShades of Blue by Karen Kingsbury - I will be sharing a review on this book tomorrow.








Till We Have Faces: A Myth RetoldTill We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis - I read this book for the Semicolon Book Club. My thoughts on the book will be posted in the next few days.








What I will probably read next:

House Rules: A NovelHouse Rules by Jodi Picoult - It seems like I have been waiting for this book forever! I really like (most of) Jodi Picoult's books, so I'm eager to jump into this one.








Winston Churchill (Christian Encounters Series) Winston Churchill by John Perry (Christian Encounters Series) - I received this book from Thomas Nelson Publishers for review.

 






Carpe Libris!


No comments: