Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WWW Wednesday

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? I you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!


(Remember, if you click on any of the book images, you will be taken to Amazon, where you can view more info about that book.)

What I am currently reading:


I'm reading this one for a review for Revell Books. I will be posting this review during the week of March 28 - April 3, so come back to read what I think about this book. (Am I the only one, or do you think that all the covers to these "prairie novels" are beginning to look alike?)




What I recently finished reading:


I will be reviewing this in the next few days. All I can say about this one right now is, WOW! Coben just keeps getting better and better!






What I will probably read next:


I received this one from Thomas Nelson Publishers via their Book Sneeze program. Review to follow, probably next week.






 Ok, there you have it for this week's reads. Now it's back to reading for me!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Just a note - have you considered creating a What's On Your Nightstand post and linking up to 5 Minutes for Books? It's kind of the same idea is this. Anyway - I like seeing what you have coming up in the stack and it's a fun way to see what others are reading also.

http://www.5minutesforbooks.com/2225/whats-on-your-nightstand-march-2/