Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WWW Wednesdays



WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!

Hannah's ListWhat I am currently reading: Hannah's List by Debbie Macomber - I am reading Hannah's List for the summer reading program at my library. It is Macomber's latest novel. I just started it about an hour ago, and I'm already really into it! She is such an interesting author.




 
Homecoming, The: A NovelWhat I recently finished reading:The Homecoming by Dan Walsh- If you read my review of The Homecoming posted yesterday, you will see that I liked this book, especially how Mr. Walsh handled the expression of the gospel. I think that God is truly glorified in Dan's intriguing novel. 

 
 
 
 

Love of Her Own, A: A NovelWhat I'll probably read next: A Love of Her Own by Maggie Brendan- I received this book from Revell to review. It is the third book in the Heart of the West series. The back of the book describes it as "an adventurous, spark-filled ride through love in turn-of-the-century Montana." Hmmmm. Okay. I'll let you know about it sometime next week.




What are you reading? Is it good so far? What have you read recently and what did you think about it? Please let me know. 

No comments: