Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!



Orange Is the New Black: My Year in a Women's PrisonWhat I am currently reading: Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman- I am reading this for the summer reading program at my local library. It is a non-fiction book about the experiences of the author in a federal prison in Connecticut.








Love of Her Own, A: A Novel (Heart of the West)What I recently finished reading: A Love of Her Own by Maggie Brendan- I got this one from Revell Books. I will be reviewing it on this blog sometime this week.









Little Bee: A NovelWhat I'll probably read next: Little Bee by Chris Cleave- another one I am reading for the library summer reading program. I have heard so much good about this book, I just had to read it!







What are you reading? Are you enjoying it? Tell me about your favorites so far this year so I can add them to my TBR list!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should definatley read Little Bee next! It was one of the most powerful books I've read in a long time :)

Carrie said...

Orange is the New Black sound fascinating!

I just finished reading Rescuing Ambition and my next goal is to finish Voyage of the Dawn Treader..which I am halfway through at the moment. I'm into Narnia/CS Lewis books/WW2 for the month of July -- all my picks and all fun! =)

Unknown said...

I have heard a lot of good things about the top book.. will be curious as to what you think when your done.
Shellie