Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!


     Hearts Awakening     What Did You Expect?: Redeeming the Realities of Marriage     Call Me Mrs. Miracle

What I am currently reading: Heart's Awakening by Delia Parr - Pretty good so far. I received this book from Bethany House for review.


What I recently finished reading: What Did You Expect? by Paul David Tripp - I bought this book when I went to the CCEF conference last month in Virginia Beach. What a great time! If you are at all interested in Biblical counseling, I would highly recommend this conference to you. And this book was an interesting as well as convicting read.

What I'll probably read next: Call Me Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber I've decided to read a few Christmas books this next week and this is one of them. I have heard that the movie was not as good as the book, but that seems to be the way it usually is.

What have you been reading? Have you read any of these?

Please come back to my blog tomorrow when I will be sharing a new book by one of my new favorite authors. I have now read four of her books and I have immensely enjoyed every one! (also, I will be having a GIVEAWAY of the one that I will be reviewing tomorrow!!!)

No comments: