Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!

                    Letters From Home          Always Watching (The Rayne Tour, Book 1)          The Hundred Secret Senses: A Novel        


What I am currently reading: Letters From Home by Kristina McMorris - I think probably what drew me to this book at first was the gorgeous cover. I love old letters, and this photo caught my eye and made me want to know more about the book. I have had a little bit of a hard time sticking with this one because the plot is kind of slow and there is some rough language in it that maybe could have been left out. I will be reviewing Letters From Home on March 9th here on this blog.
What I recently finished reading: Always Watching by Brandilyn Collins - I have been reading Brandilyn Collins' books for several years now. I like her style of writing. However, this one left me a little deflated because it left me hanging (and not just a little). I guess I'll have to read the rest of the series before I actually decide whether I like it or not.
What I'll probably read next: The Hundred Secret Senses by Amy Tan - A publicist at Penguin sent this book to me and I will be reviewing it sometime soon.

What are you reading? I'd really like to know!

No comments: