Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!


                    Bathsheba: A Novel (The Wives of King David)               The Hundred Secret Senses: A Novel               Bound by Guilt

What I am currently reading: Bathsheba by Jill Eileen Smith - I'm loving this one! I can't wait until I can go back and read the first two of this series about the wives of King David, Michal and Abigail. I received this book from Revell and will be reviewing it next week.

What I recently finished reading: The Hundred Secret Senses by Amy Tan - I wasn't too impressed with this book, although some parts were interesting, especially the ones about Chinese culture. I'll review this one within the next several days.

What I'll probably read next: Bound By Guilt by C.J. Darlington - I have heard only good things about this book. And the cover is so beautiful! I'll be starting Bound By Guilt tomorrow and reviewing it week after next.

No comments: