Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!


                    Sweetie               Love Amid the Ashes: A Novel               Snow Day: A Novel

What I am currently reading: Sweetie by Kathryn Magendie - I like how the author adds in the colloquialisms of the Appalachians (where I live) and, in describing the mountains and woods, makes me feel right at home.

What I recently finished reading: Love Amid the Ashes by Mesu Andrews - As you can see by the review I wrote on this book, I did not like it too much, although Ms. Andrews is a talented writer.

What I'll probably read next: Snow Day by Billy Coffey - I received this one from FaithWords, a division of Hachette Books. I will review it in the near future.

What are you reading? Anything good?

No comments: