Friday, September 3, 2010

Updates - What I've Been Reading/Reviewing

Today I updated three of my pages (the tabs on the top of the main page of the blog):

TBR list - I removed all the books I have read. So now I need to add more. :)

Library Reading Challenge - I added more titles to this list. My goal is to read at least 50 library books this year. I have read 32 so far.

Books Read in 2010 - This list includes the previous list. I added titles to this list. I read 13 books in July, 12 books in August, and a total of 91 books so far in 2010.

I also added something to the Books Read page. I went through and put links to all the reviews I have posted for the books read. I hope you will take the time to look at those reviews you may have missed.

If you'd like to see all 71 reviews I have posted this year, go here.

I'd love to know what you have been reading. Have you read any books from the library this year? As a librarian, I highly encourage use of the library. It is one of a community's greatest resources.

Also, how many books have you read this year? Do you keep a list? That is something I love to do. It is like a "to do" list where each item is crossed out after you do it. When you look at it, it gives you such a sense of accomplishment. If you don't have such a list, I hope you'll consider starting one today.

What have been your favorite books of the year? I'm planning on posting my favorites soon.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments. I love to hear from you!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I do keep a list of books read and it's link up to RtK. But I keep the list on a separate blog -here:

http://www.the-master-list.blogspot.com/

I didn't know you were a librarian!!

Marcia said...

Oh, I love, love, love, love, love the library. It's my favorite educational, democratic institution. I get ALL my books there, and only buy a book when it's something I've already read, love and must own.