Monday, September 13, 2010

"You May Have Missed" Mondays

I'd like to share with you today a few of my favorite authors that you may not have read:

Dean Koontz - Mr. Koontz writes a lot like Stephen King, but not quite as "weird" or scary. One series that I have liked is the Odd Thomas series (It contains references to the supernatural, so not a series for everyone. Still, I enjoyed it.):

Odd Thomas     Forever Odd (Odd Thomas Novels)  

Brother Odd (Odd Thomas Novels)     Odd Hours (Odd Thomas 4)

Jan Karon - Jan's Mitford series is not to be missed. She has a way with characterization and "feel good" stories and dialogue:

At Home in Mitford (The Mitford Years, Book 1)     A Light in the Window (The Mitford Years, Book 2) 
 
These High, Green Hills (The Mitford Years #3)     Out to Canaan (The Mitford Years, Book 4)

I'll share more of my favorite authors next week.

Who are some of your favorite authors? Please share with us in the comments.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I think you may have missed what I wrote about today. YOu should take a look.

susan said...

Sherryl Woods is one of mine and I try and get all hers. susan L. garysue@dejazzd.com