Sunday, November 7, 2010

Coming Up This Week

Here's what is going to be on Seize the Book Blog this week:

The Confession: A NovelTuesday: A book review of John Grisham's latest, The Confession. If you can get past the anti-death penalty rhetoric, you may see it as I did: a sad but thought-provoking book about a man condemned to die for a crime he did not commit.

Safe HavenWednesday: The usual highly interesting :) account of what I am and have been reading this past week.

Thursday: Book review of Safe Haven, Nicholas Sparks' newest novel. He strayed a little from his usual, but I liked it.


Friday: A discussion of some good books about counseling others. This is a subject I have been studying a lot lately and I'd like to tell you a little about it.

Saturday: I will be posting my reviews on Semicolon and sharing some reviews with you from other blogs as well.

I hope you enjoy visiting with me this week!

No comments: