Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!


             The Killing Storm (Sarah Armstrong)     If God Is Good: Faith in the Midst of Suffering and Evil     Nightingale

What I am currently reading: The Killing Storm by Kathryn Casey - This one is set in Houston, where I lived for a few years, so that makes it a little more interesting. I am intrigued by the plot of a child kidnapping combined with a coming hurricane. I remember living through a few hurricanes myself. It can be pretty frightening.

I am also reading If God is Good by Randy Alcorn - I will be reviewing this book for Waterbrook Multnomah in about a month. It is a long book and the kind that you don't want to rush, so it will be a while before I am finished. Very good so far!

What I recently finished readingNightingale by Susan May Warren - This novel, published by Summerside Press, was a satisfying read. I will be reviewing it on November 29.    

What I'll probably read next: God Loves Single Moms by Teresa Whitehurst - This one is from Revell and I will review it sometime next week.

I also want to read Glass Castles by Jeannette Wells - I have heard so much good about this book and it has been on my TBR list for quite a while. I'm looking forward to reading it.

I hope you are all having some enjoyable reads. Please share with us what you have been reading.
            

No comments: