Monday, November 22, 2010

Coming Up This Week

I have had a lot of trouble this past week getting internet access, so I hope that what I promise you today will actually happen. I will do my best to post the following this week:

Tuesday: I'm not sure if I'll be able to post tomorrow. I'll try.

Wednesday: The usual "WWW Wednesday" where I tell you what I am reading, what I just finished reading, and what I plan on reading next.

Thursday: A post on books I am thankful for (books that have had an affect on my life in a positive way).

Friday: One or two reviews of books I have enjoyed in the past and would probably read again if I had the time.

Saturday: The post I promised last week about great counseling books I have read and some new ones I have discovered recently that are now on my TBR list.

Thanks for reading my blog! I hope you will return this week for all the fascinating content. :)

No comments: