Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!


While We're Far Apart  Arsenic and Clam Chowder: Murder in Gilded Age New York (Excelsior Editions)  Valeria's Cross       

What I am currently reading: While We're Far Apart by Lynn Austin - Since I like stories set in WWII, I wanted to read this one. The cover is beautiful, too. 

What I recently finished reading: Arsenic and Clam Chowder by James D. Livingston - This book reminded me of the ones I used to read about true crime, especially the ones I read about Jack the Ripper and others of that time period. This non-fiction is set in 1895 New York.

What I'll probably read next: Valeria's Cross by Kathi Macias - Kathi Macias is one of my new favorite authors. I have read two books by her so far. And I wil be reviewing another one in December.

What are you reading now? What do you like/don't like about them?

No comments: