Monday, February 28, 2011

Library Elf

We have a great new service at our library (and possibly your local library as well). It is called Library Elf and it is an email notification service for your library materials. Library Elf will send you an email to let you know when your materials are due, or how many days they are overdue, or how much your fines are. There is also a link from their website to your library's website so that you can renew your materials or just look at the status of your library account.

The best thing about Library Elf is that it is FREE! I just signed up and I know that it is going to be a very handy thing for me to have so that I will be able to keep track of all my checkouts.

To see if your library has an account with Library Elf, go to their website.

What do you think? Is this something you think you would like to have? Why don't you try it out for a while and see how you like it? Remember, it's free!

No comments: