Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!


                    Angel Sister: A Novel          Once Was Lost          The Princess Bride: S. Morgenstern's Classic Tale of True Love and High Adventure


What I am currently reading: Angel Sister by Ann H. Gabhart - I am learning more about WWI than I knew before. I like how the chapters go back and forth from "present-day" (1936) to pre-war and war years. The characters are believable and some are ones I would like to meet if they actually existed. A satisfying read.

What I recently finished reading: Once Was Lost by Sara Zarr - My sister told me about this YA book. I listened to it on CD. I didn't like the way the author read the book, but I did enjoy the story. I will attempt to review it soon here on this blog.

What I'll probably read next: The Princess Bride by William Goldman - I have watched the movie several times since it first came out and it has become one of my favorites. But I have never read the book. Some say the book is even better than the movie. How could that be? We'll see.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

The Princess Bride book IS very fun! It's been a long time since I've read it. Love the movie and the book. There's just something about that story...