Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon Today!

It's time for the Dewey 24 Hour Readathon! Starting time will be 8:00 AM EST. I am ready with plenty of snacks and reading material. My goal is to read at least 750 pages and to read for 16 hours, until midnight tonight.

I will be posting my progress on the readathon page as well as on Twitter (my Twitter ID is seizethebooknow). If you would like to leave a comment for me, please comment here on this post. I'd love to hear from you!

Carpe libris (seize the book) and tolle lege (take up and read)!

6 comments:

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

Good Luck!!!! I am cheering for you today!

Becky said...

Best wishes! I hope you get in some great reading. :)

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

Keep up the reading!

Grab another book
off your readathon pile
All the pages you'll read
Will surely stretch a mile!
Go, Readathon!

Jennifer Dudley said...

I am a Dudley, too!!! Good luck with the read a thon!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've been having a great 'thon! Keep up the good work!

Stiletto Storytime said...

Keep it up....looks like you set some great goals! Hope you are having some great reading experiences and hope to see you next read-a-thon!

Courtney