Tuesday, April 12, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!


                    Tomorrow's Garden: A Novel (Texas Dreams)               The Corruptible: A Ray Quinn Mystery               The Walk: A Novel (Pocket Readers Guide)

What I am currently reading: Tomorrow's Garden by Amanda Cabot - I just started this one, so I can't sy much about it yet. I'll be reviewing it for Revell during the week of April 17-23.

What I recently finished reading: The Corruptible by Mark Mynheir - I enjoyed this detective novel. The main character was, well, quite a character! Review to come soon....

What I'll probably read next: The Walk by Richard Paul Evans - I have Mr. Evans' newest book, Miles to Go, to read for review, so I need to read The Walk first since the other is a sequel to it.  

What are you reading? If you have a link to your recent reviews, please add them in the comments.

1 comment:

Ann Summerville said...

I'm currently reading Tears of the Giraffe by Alexander McCall Smith. Lovely read.
Ann