Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!

                    The Walk: A Novel (Pocket Readers Guide)               Tomorrow's Garden: A Novel (Texas Dreams)               The Priest's Graveyard                                  

What I am currently reading: The Walk by Richard Paul Evans - Like I said last week, I need to read this book before I can read Mr. Evans' newest one, Miles To Go. Then I will review them both.

What I recently finished reading: Tomorrow's Garden by Amanda Cabot - I liked Mrs. Cabot's last book in the Texas Dreams trilogy, but not as much as the second one. Review to come tomorrow.

What I'll probably read next: The Priest's Graveyard by Ted Dekker - I have been waiting for this book for a while. Ted Dekker is one of my favorite fiction authors. Even though he is a bit macabre at times, he clearly illustrates the stark contrast of good vs. evil. 

1 comment:

Confuzzled Shannon said...

I have only read one Dekker book Burn and that was co-authored by him and another. I like it it was different. I love the amish christian fiction that comes out. It has seemed to exploded lately.