Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!

                                          
                                       Snow Day: A Novel                The Linen Queen: A Novel   
                   
What I am currently reading: Beside Still Waters by Tricia Goyer - This one read like many of the other Amish books I have read before, until I got further along into the story. I am now more interested in how it's going to turn out. I'm still not sure, though, when I will want to read another Amish novel. They are often too predictable for me.

What I recently finished reading: Snow Day by Billy Coffey - This book was different in tone than many I have read, but I found it interesting. I like some of the insights the main character has.

What I'll probably read next: The Linen Queen by Patricia Falvey - I read and reviewed another book by Falvey last year. Maybe this one will be as good.

Share with me what you are reading. I don't mind making my TBR list a little longer!

No comments: