Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!


                    Killer Among Us, A: A Novel (Women of Justice)               The Curse of Captain LaFoote: A Caribbean Chronicles Novel Awash in Buried Treasure, Pirates and Dead Men's Bones (The Caribbean Chronicles)               Unbridled Hope (Lone Star Legends V3)

What I am currently reading: A Killer Among Us by Lynette Eason - I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but Lynette Eason is one of my (many!) favorite fiction authors. This one is just as good as the others I have read (Although I think I already know "whodunit"). I will be reviewing it in a few days.
What I recently finished reading: The Curse of Captain LaFoote by Eddie Jones This book is written for young adults, but I thought I might enjoy it. I guess it was okay, but I kept wishing it was over so I could pick up something else. A little too juvenile for me. Review to come.
What I'll probably read next: Unbridled Hope by Loree Lough - Another book I received to review. I'm not sure if I've read anything by this author before, although I have heard of her. Sounds pretty good. We'll see. Review on May 27th.

So, what have you been reading? Please leave a comment.


No comments: