Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!

Sarah's KeyWhat I am currently reading: Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay- I haven't finished this yet, so I can't be sure, but it looks like it may wind up on my Top Ten Favorite Books of the Year list. What a story! I can see now why I have heard so much raving about this book. I haven't wanted to put it down. I want to know what happens next! I'll try to review Sarah's Key on this blog soon. 





Waiting, The: A Novel (Lancaster County Secrets)
What I recently finished reading: The Waiting by Suzanne Woods Fisher - I will have a review of this book next week. It was very good. I like stories about the Amish that don't try to make them look perfect. The characters in this one seemed genuine.

 
 
 
 
 
Don't Look Back (Women of Justice Series #2)What I'll probably read next: Don't Look Back by Lynette Eason - This is #2 in the Women of Justice Series. I received the book from Revell for review. It will be on this blog during the week of October 17-23. Since I enjoyed the first one so much, I'm looking forward to reading Don't Look Back.






What are you reading now? Have you come across any that you recommend? Let me know in the comments.


1 comment:

shaunesay said...

Some interesting looking books! It's always nice to see WWW's by others that have much different tastes than my own, usually with titles I've never heard of! Great that you're reading a potential top ten for the year, it's always nice to find those!

My WWW is here if you'd like to stop by!