Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!

The Confession: A NovelWhat I am currently reading: Well, I started reading a book called Neighborhood Watch by Cammie McGovern last night, but when I got to work today (I work in a library), guess what was there? The new JOHN GRISHAM BOOK, The Confession! So, I HAD to put down Neighborhood Watch (sorry Ms. McGovern, I'll get back to it) and bring Mr. Grisham home. So, I'll be staying up late reading this new novel by one of my favorite writers. How could I resist when the description of the book is so intriguing?




Emily's Chance: A Novel (The Callahans of Texas)What I recently finished reading: Emily's Chance by Sharon Gillenwater - I will be sharing my review of this book with you on this blog on Thursday. Please come back to visit!

 
 
 
 
 
 
Arsenic and Clam Chowder: Murder in Gilded Age New York (Excelsior Editions)What I'll probably read next: Arsenic and Clam Chowder by James D. Livingston - This story of a true murder looks quite interesting. Here is the description from Amazon.com:
 
Recounts the sensational 1896 murder trial of Mary Alice Livingston, who was accused of murdering her mother with an arsenic-laced pail of clam chowder and faced the possibility of becoming the first woman to be executed in New York's new-fangled electric chair.

I'll be reviewing this book for Pump Up Your Book! here on November 4.

What are you reading now? Won't you share with me and my readers? I am interested in what others are discovering out there!

No comments: