Friday, October 29, 2010

Notable Blogs

Here are some book review blogs I have found just this week that you may like. Please go check them out and tell me what you think.

Tales of Whimsy - I have now added Pearl in the Sand to my TBR list after reading Whimsy's review!

Relz Reviewz - Looks like this blog is going to be dangerous to my TBR list as well. It just keeps getting longer and longer!

So Many Books - WOW, I saw books on this blog I never knew existed! How will I ever read them all?

Deb's Book Bag - This blog looks pretty eclectic, closer to the mix of books that I like to read.

My Buckling Bookshelf - I love the name of this blog!

Oh, boy. I might have to stop doing this. It's almost as dangerous as my job at the library because I see so many new books I want to read. OK, I surrender. I'll have to just enjoy the ride of reading and not try to read all the good ones I see!

Have you found any book review blogs to share? Please let me know in the comments.

No comments: