Monday, January 17, 2011

New Year, New Blog Look


If you have visited my blog before, you can see I have a new look. I decided that with the new year I would like to make some changes. So, here it is: the new Carpe Libris!

What do you think? Is there anything else you think I should change? What would you like to see on this blog?

If this is your first time to this blog, welcome! I hope you enjoy reading and looking around. If there's anything you would suggest, please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts!


6 comments:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

I love the books in the background!

Sherry said...

I like it. Nice, bright, and beautiful--like you.

Carrie said...

I like it!

The only thing I'd suggest is to put a "search" option at the top so that I can find your older reviews. (Frequently I look for search boxes and options on people's sites.) I know that I'd like to link people up some times but have a hard time locating old posts that I've read of theirs and liked. So..providing an easy way for us to find your past reviews would be great.(Of course, I could probably use your "list of books read in ___" just as well, now, couldn't I?

Renee said...

I like it! I agree with Carrie about the search option. I really like how you've organized it too.

Kate {The Parchment Girl} said...

I like it! Even me, who tends to be averse to all change. It'll take getting used to, but the new design is better organized and cleaner. And I love the books in the background!

Desiree said...

I always look forward to checking your blog and adding to my TBR list! The new look is great! The search feature mentioned in some of the other comments would be a great feature. Thanks for all your hard work keeping us informed!