Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!

          Fatal Judgment (Guardians of Justice, Book 1)     If God Is Good: Faith in the Midst of Suffering and Evil     Abortion: A Rational Look at An Emotional Issue

What I am currently reading: Fatal Judgment by Irene Hannon - I have read two of Ms. Hannon's books and loved both of them (see review for In Harm's Way here). I have read only three chapters and I am hooked. The author knows how to grab you and hold on to you and give you an exciting ride into stories of suspense. Fatal Judgment is the first book in a new series called Guardians of Justice. I'll be posting a review during the week of Jan. 23-29.

What I recently finished reading: I am only a few more chapters away from finishing If God is Good by Randy Alcorn. WOW! What an insighful and interesting book about suffering and evil. Why does God allow evil? Is there a purpose for my suffering? Is God good or is He a sadist? Or, does God even exist? Lots of food for thought in this book. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Review to come soon.


What I'll probably read next: Abortion by R.C. Sproul - I received this book from Reformation Trust Publishing for review. 2010 was the twentieth annoversary of this book by the founder and chairman of Ligonier Ministries. I will be writing a review during the month of January to commemorate the anniversary of Roe v. Wade. 
 
Tell me what you have been reading or what you are about to read. What books wait on your shelf to be experienced? Have you gotten anything in the mail or at the bookstore recently that you are just itching to begin? Did you get any new books for Christmas? Please comment.
 

No comments: