Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? If you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!

                    Stars Collide: A Novel (Backstage Pass)          Never Been Kissed: A Novel          Marriage Matters: Extraordinary Change Through Ordinary Moments


What I am currently reading: Stars Collide by Janice Thompson - I will be reviewing this book for Revell week after next. It is by the author who wrote the Weddings by Bella series. I wrote a review last year for the third book in that series, It Had to be You.

What I recently finished reading: Never Been Kissed by Melody Carlson - I reviewed this book two days ago. As you can see by the review, I was disappointed.

What I'll probably read next: Marriage Matters by Winston Smith - I picked up a copy of this book when I went to the CCEF conference last fall in Virginia Beach. I have actually already started reading it. Pretty good stuff (but very convicting!).

What are you reading? How about telling the rest of us by posting a comment?
 
Thanks for coming!

No comments: