Happy New Year!
2010 was a great year for books, especially debut titles.
Here is my list (and the links to my reviews) of my top ten favorite fiction reads of 2010 (not all of these were published in 2010):
1. The Help - Kathryn Stockett
2. The Bride Collector - Dekker
3. Room - Emma Donoghue
4. No Greater Love - Kathi Macias
5. This Fine Life - Eva Marie Everson
6. Little Bee - Chris Cleave
7. Missing Max - Karen Young
8. Hidden Wives - Claire Avery
9. Predator - Terri Blackstock
10. Sarah's Key - Tatiana de Rosnay
OK, it's your turn! What are your favorites of 2010? Have you read any of these? Please comment. And, if you have a link to your blog post on your favorite books of 2010, feel free to add that as well.