Saturday, February 13, 2010

Books Seized This Week



Here are the books that came into my home this week:

From publishers for review:

Intimacy Ignited: Conversations Couple to Couple: Fire Up Your Sex Life with the Song of Solomon   Beautiful Things Happen When a Woman Trusts God   Second Time Around: A Novel   Bo's Café: A Novel

See the review for Bo's Cafe on this blog (scroll down).
And see the review for Beautiful Things Happen also on this blog.
Reviews for the other two coming soon.

From the library :


The First Rule (Joe Pike Novels)   The Prodigal Wife: A Novel   Shades of Blue   Game Change: Obama and the Clintons, McCain and Palin, and the Race of a Lifetime          


A Matter of Class   Not My Daughter   The Unnamed

Game Change is the one I am reading now for my personal challenge to read NYT Bestsellers.

And the others are ones I am considering for review for this blog and for my library's website.

WOW! Lots of books to read! I'm sure I won't get to them all. Some will have to go back to the library.

1 comment:

Dana said...

These are some great books. Hope you enjoy them!