Wednesday, February 10, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

Whoops! I almost forgot!

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? I you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!

I am currently reading:

Beautiful Things Happen When a Woman Trusts GodBeautiful Things Happen When a Woman Trusts God by Sheila Walsh - I used to watch Sheila whe she was on the 700 Club many years ago. I had lost track of her and I'm now hearing for the first time about her struggles with depression and trusting God. Good read so far.

I received this book from the publisher for review.




What I recently finished reading:

Bo's Café: A NovelBo's Cafe by John Lynch, Bill Thrall, and Bruce McNicol - I received this book from the publisher. Review to be posted here tomorrow.









What I will probably read next:

Second Time Around: A NovelSecond Time Around by Beth Kendrick - I also received this book from the publisher for review. It is scheduled to be released on March 30, 2010. Look for my review here on that date.







So, what are YOU reading? Let us know! (If you do, please leave a comment here as well.)

No comments: