Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WWW Wednesday

WWW Wednesdays is a meme from Should Be Reading, where we answer three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? and What do you think you'll read next? I you want to participate, answer the three questions, then put your link on the Should Be Reading Blog in the comment section. Happy reading!

What I am currently reading:

Going Rogue: An American Life     Shades of Blue

I am still reading Going Rogue. It is a great read, but long, so I read two other books while I continued this one. I am trying to finish it today, so you should see a review of it in the next few days.

Shades of Blue by Karen Kingsbury is one I picked up at the library. I like her style and this one looks like it has a good plot.

What I recently finished reading:


Though Waters RoarI just finished Though Waters Roar by Lynn Austin. You can read my review below.









What I will probably read next:

Intimacy Ignited: Conversations Couple to Couple: Fire Up Your Sex Life with the Song of Solomon     The Help

Intimacy Ignited by Linda Dillow and Lorraine Plantus is a book from NavPress that I will be reviewing. And The Help is one I have been wanting to read for several weeks now and I have just gotten it from the library. I have heard so much about it, I know it will be good!

So, what are you reading this week? Come share with us!


4 comments:

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

Hi there! Good week, I like the look of Lynne Austin's book!

Haven't done this meme properly, but I will do next week, so I'd like to share what I have just read, if you don't mind! :)

HERE!

Shirley Ann said...

I've been meaning to read Sarah Palin's Going Rogue for a long time, but it keeps collecting dust on my coffee table! I'm determined to start it soon, and I am very interested to see what you think about it! Looking forward to your review,
Shirley

Alayne said...

Hope you're liking them all! My WWW is at The Crowded Leaf.

Nicole (Linus's Blanket) said...

The Help is fabulous! I listened to it on audio but I can't imagine that it wouldn't be just as good in print.